Farsley Farfield Class 6S blog

Why not make our blog your homepage?

Year 6 Leavers’ Show 2017

Saturday 24th June | 22 comments
15

The children have started work on the eagerly anticipated leavers’ show this week. Parts have been handed out and rehearsals have begun. The main job now is to learn their scene(s) by heart including who speaks before and after them.

We have asked the children to think about costumes and props but will confirm this soon.

The show is on Wednesday 19th July at 7PM with children asked to arrive at 6:30PM.

22 responses to “Year 6 Leavers’ Show 2017”

1. Samr says:

I can’t wait for the leavers show.

2. Emily says:

Would there be a way to get the songs from The Leaver Show on the blog? If so, please could you put them on so we can listen to them and learn the lines?

• mrtiffany says:

Unfortunately not as they’re copyrighted material that we can’t post online.

3. Amelia says:

I think that the leavers show this year is going to be extremely awesome because everyone is going to put 110% effort into their part. I can’t wait to preform it!

4. Ty says:

Preforming has never been my favourite of things but, I know its going to the best. I found practising, very difficult but again it’s hilarious.

5. Hannah says:

I am really looking forward to the leavers show.

6. Melody says:

It’s gonna be great! I know what to say and what to do – I hope everyone else has learnt theirs!

7. Phoebe says:

When I was first given my part I was quite nervous but now I know my lines I’m quite excited.

8. Zahra says:

I am looking forward to performing in the year 6 leavers show.

9. Emily says:

I am really looking forward to the leavers show and I think it will be really fun!

• Daisy :) :P says:

Me too I think that it will be the best Leavers show ever. Also I think are parents are going be an absolute mess and crying. everyone will put in 9000% effort to make it the BEST!

10. Emily says:

I am really looking forward to the leavers show and I think it will be really fun.

• Melody says:

The leavers show is like a book; the first few drafts are a bit of mess but the finished piece will be great!

11. Sally says:

I can not wait for the leavers show but I am a tiny bit nervous. Good look everyone.

12. Sukey says:

In am really looking forwards to the Leavers Show even though I only have a small part.

13. Hana N says:

I am so excited for the leavers show.

14. Daisy says:

I am really looking forward to the Leavers Show but I really don’t want to leave Primary School.

15. Nav says:

I am so excited for the leavers show because I have to do my part in a baby voice.

16. Melody+Darcy says:

We are very excited for leavers show. We have already learnt our lines!

17. Samr says:

I’m really excited for the leavers show.

18. Ayaan says:

I am really excited for the leavers show because I got the part that I wanted and I’ve learned all my lines that I got given.