Wednesday 1st April
Wednesday 1st April |
Good morning 6S,
I’ve enjoyed seeing your work over the last two days, especially your brilliant Story Explorer pictures. You seem to be doing really well with the ratio work in maths. Do make sure to follow the link to watch the videos if you can. The videos will help you with the worksheets.
Four new assignments will be posted on Google Classroom today:
- English – Letter Writing. Read the instructions carefully: only write the first paragraph and don’t hand it in yet!
- Maths – Ratio Lesson 3, introducing the ratio symbol.
- Topic – Coding, Hour of Code challenge. Choose your challenge and see how far you can get! (Due tomorrow)
- Topic – Draw with Rob, aliens. (Due tomorrow)
Tomorrow, two more assignments will be posted:
- English – Letter Writing (writing the next part of the letter).
- Maths – Ratio Lesson 4, Calculating Ratio.
At school yesterday, we started making sock monkeys. This was really fun and all we needed was an old pair of socks, a needle and thread and something to stuff the monkeys with (we used out-of-date bandages!). If you’d like to have a go at doing this, use the template and the link below to find out how!
Have a great day everyone!