Monday 18th May
Monday 18th May | No comments yet
Good Morning Year 6,
Here are details of your tasks for the next two days:
- English – Using hyperbole, similes and metaphors (BBC Bitesize lesson)
- Maths – Multiplying fractions by integers
- Topic – History – The Industrial Revolution: Industrial Power
- English – Reading Comprehension – The Industrial Revolution
- Maths – Multiply fractions by fractions
- Topic – Cooking / baking challenge!
- Google Meet – 11:00am – Join us for a Spelling Shed Hive Game and to go over the maths work from Monday and Tuesday
Please also practise the first set of words from your spelling pack this week.
Today I’ll leave you with the yummy banana bread that Elsa made as part of last week’s Friday maths challenge – well done Elsa!
Wishing you all a lovely week,