Friday 3rd April
Friday 3rd April |
Happy Friday everyone!
This morning, two new tasks will be posted on Google Classroom:
- English – the final part of the letter writing task
- Maths – scale factors
Please also use today to check your feedback from tasks you have already handed in and make any corrections if necessary. There are also some overdue tasks set on mathletics that lots of children have not yet completed.
Here are some more ideas about what you could do today. I’d love to see photos if you try any of these out:
- Fancy dress P.E with Joe Wicks
- Baking / cooking
- Play an instrument
- Sing a song
- Make a dance / gymnastics routine
- Create an obstacle course
- Make a model
- Make an animation
- Learn to juggle
- Do a jigsaw puzzle
- Build a den
- Make a treasure hunt for someone
- Make a ratio picture using objects you can find
Come back later to see pictures of what we have been doing this week!
Have a great day!