Spelling – Words of the week #1
Before you practise spelling and using the words of the week, check the dictionary to make sure that you know what each word means.
Leave a comment. In your comment you need to do the following:
- Check the definition of each word in the dictionary.
- Look , say, cover, write, check each word 5 times.
- Write two new sentences which use each word
eg. accommodate accommodate accommodate accommodate accommodate
1. I would like to accommodate your wishes
2. The King wanted to accommodate the travellers in his castle.
This week your words are: